Home_____Free_____Hotbuys_____News_____Shops_____Clothes_____Competitions_____Suggestions______Videos_____Sneak Peaks
online counter

Monday 21 February 2011

Can you help me ?

Ok, Well I have had this club for an overly long amount of time. Well not too long but about a year or two years. Anyways Darlings, I only have about 30 followers. 30 followers in a year. Thats about 2 or 3 a month !! Not gurd !!
I would like to thank people who are Followers but i would Love More.
I would like one of those blogs where people come to for Stardoll. Not just oh theres that blog. And not even remember the name. Maybe i could be that Lucky to have a Famous Blog. And that would be in charge of all of you.
You would be the Saviours of Stardoll Juice !! Arggh ! =)
So please put in your clubs to follow, Tell your friends to follow and Tell all your relatives, Friends. Maybe even strangers ! And animals too =)

Please Help me ! It would mean soOoOoOoOoo Much and i would be truly grateful to you Forever and ever and ever.

Please do this
Lots of Lurvv,
Demidoo34
<3

No comments: