Home_____Free_____Hotbuys_____News_____Shops_____Clothes_____Competitions_____Suggestions______Videos_____Sneak Peaks
online counter

Monday 7 December 2009

Stardoll Questions to The Wonder Girls.


We're all really excited about the Wonder Girls Live Chat !!
But its at 12am so I will be at school :(
I think it is at 12 am anyway.
I've never really heard of them since Stardoll. There in the Top 100 but ive never saw them, and i usually look at top 100 on Tv and When im Surfing the Internet. Stardoll must have got them from their tour or something because i doubt they would go all the way to China Or Tokyo. Their Hair Is Nice and i love how their Outfits are all so similiar. They have massive Earrings Wow !! My favourite Colours are Purple, Black, Silver, Gold, Light Blue,Pink And all Kinds Of Funny Colours. I love their Tights... I want them. Well This whole Post is about the Wonder girls so Tune In (if you can) on Tuesday at 12am to Chat To the; WONDER GIRLS !!!

No comments: